AFF 856ASD-41054 - 75 Ton Super Duty Shop Press W/ Free 3/4" Ratcheting Torque Wrench
PROMO: Purchase an AFF 856ASD 75 Ton Super Duty Press and get a 41054 3/4" 600 FT/LB RATCHETING TORQUE WRENCH for FREE.
Valid Until April 30, 2020
- Shatter resistant polycarbonate protector shield provides maximum protection against shrapnel and other debris
- Welded construction for exceptional strength and durability
- Dual air motor operation for faster pressing process
- Glycerin filled gauge accurately shows pressing force
- 7 position bed height configuration for ultimate operator flexibility
- Lateral head adjuster provides smooth side to side movement of the press head
- Overload protection adds operator safety and prevents damage from over pressurizing
- 2 pc press plate set and 10 pc pin and bearing press adapter set
Model 41054 3/4" 600 FT/LB RATCHETING TORQUE WRENCH
- Tested at +/- 4% accuracy and includes Certificate of Calibration
- Conforms to the accuracy requirements of the American Standards Institute ASME B107.14-1194, BSEN 26789:1994, ISO 6789-1992, DIN 3122, and U.S. Government Specification GGG-W-00686C
- Perceptible jolt and audible click indicate desired torque setting has been reached
- Locking collar prevents accidental setting adjustment
- Pliable handle grip for superior comfort and oil resistance
- Rubber seal between the ratchet head and tube keeps lubrication in and contaminants out
- Includes protective blow mold case for easy storage
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Model : 856ASD
- Capacity (tons) : 75
- Ram Stroke : 9.75"
- Overall Dimensions : 57"W x 77"H
- Bed Depth : 10.87"
- Bed Width : 31.50"
- Throat Depth : 8"
- Throat Width : 19.75"
- Weight (lbs) : 1030 lbs
FREE Shipping within the USA only!!!
If you have Further Questions on Shipping Options please call 1 855 320 7276
We Ship Freight LTL to a business address.
- LTL orders will ship to a customer’s business where there is a forklift available on site
- or directly to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for w/c pick up.
Check our Terms and Conditions for our full Shipping instructions.
Call us if you have any questions 1 855 320 7276.