Autel MaxiSys® MSADAS ADAS Calibration Tablet
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel MaxiSys® MSADAS ADAS Calibration Tablet
Part Number: MSADAS
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is becoming standard equipment on today’s new vehicles. These systems are designed to assist drivers to prevent collisions by displaying alerts, providing camera images or by taking instantaneous control of the vehicle. The Autel MaxiSys ADAS provides the original complete diagnostic functionality, comprehensive and precise ADAS calibration. With MaxiSys calibration tools and accurate software, Autel MaxiSys ADAS is an ideal calibration tool for collision repair, glass replacement and repair shops.
MaxisSys ADAS is ideal for glass replacement, business, independent garages and body shops by enabling new repair capabilities to operate more profitably. Compatible with a wide range of camera and radar-based driver assist systems, the Autel MaxiSys ADAS provides modular OE-level diagnostics and calibration that are easily combined based on your repair needs.
- Faster 1.3GHz & 1.7GHz hexa-core processor
- Larger 64G on-board memory / Android 4.4.2 OS
- AutoVIN / AutoSCAN all modules & all systems
- Advanced bi-directional coding & adaptations
- All system diagnostic / complete service features
- Adjustable components, accurate calibration, affordable coverage
- Calibration for camera, radar, lidar and night vision
- Ideal for collision, alignment, glass and specialty repair
- Auto Scan Diagnostics: All system modules to pinpoint needed ADAS calibration
- Graphic Instructions: OE level calibration procedures with advanced coverage
- Precise: crossbar's minor adjustment knob and laser positioning provide millimeter-level accuracy.
- Flexible: lift can be adjusted by power; pattern cloth and pattern board are portable and easy for storage.
- Integrated: modular frame assembled with accessory tools for calibration; pattern board holder, pattern cloth and pattern board are easy to move.
- Smart: calibration procedure; compatible use with leveling lift adjustment
- Accurate: regular updates of latest OE-level diagnostic and calibration software; correct calibration
- Intuitive: tutorial graphics and step-by-step instructions; Pre-Scan & Post-Scan Reports (ADAD module identification, Calibration)
- Complete: Wide vehicle coverage; Seven Calibration Functions; Fixed & Mobile Calibrations
- Glass Replacement
- Specialty Repair
- Collision Repair
- Wheel Alignment
- The large automatic screw mechanism provides compatible use with vehicle leveling lifts by offering a taller than average extended adjustable height.
- Easily Interchangeable and flexible calibration components
- Precise fine-tuning hand knob and laser positioning for millimeter ruler accuracy
- Easily Interchangeable Calibration Components
- Exceptional Vehicle Coverage
- Made of durable stain resistant material and easily cleaned.
- Easy to store and transport
- Step-by-step instructions display exact OE-calibration specifications and videos
- Pre-SCAN and Post-SCAN diagnostic report directly presents the existing problems, diagnostic results and repair suggestions
- J2534 Maxiflash Elite for OE Level programming
- Faster 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz hexa-core processor, double the speed with our revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating System
- AutoVIN / AutoSCAN all modules in all systems
- The best possible OE-level diagnostic coverage to offer complete ADAS and diagnostic solutions for smarter repair and calibration.
- Tablet Operating System:AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
- Tablet Processor: Samsung Exynos Six-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Tablet Memory: 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
- Tablet Display: 9.7-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768 resolution
- Tablet Connectivity:
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- USB: 2.0
- BT v.2.1 + EDR
- SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
- Tablet Camera (rear): 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
- Tablet Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Tablet Audio Input/output:
- Dual Speakers
- 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
- Tablet Power and Battery:
- 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
- Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
- Tablet Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
- Tablet Power Consumption: 6.5 W
- Tablet Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F))
- Tablet Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Tablet Protocols
- ISO 9142-2
- ISO 14230-2
- ISO 15765-4
- Flashing Code
- SAE-J1850 VPW
- SAE-J1850 PWM
- CAN ISO 11898
- Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN
- GM UART
- UART Echo Byte Protocol
- Honda Diag-H Protocol
- TP 2.0
- TP 1.6
- SAE J1939
- SAE J1708
- Fault-Tolerant CAN
- Tablet Dimensions: 11.81” W x 8.66” H x 1.97” D (220 mm x 50 mm x 300 mm)
- Tablet Weight:
- NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.)
- GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb.)
If you have Further Questions on Shipping Options please call 1 855 320 7276
We Ship Freight LTL to a business address.
- LTL orders will ship to a customer’s business where there is a forklift available on site
- or directly to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for w/c pick up.
Check our Terms and Conditions for our full Shipping instructions.
Call us if you have any questions 1 855 320 7276.