Autel MaxiSys MS906CV Android Diagnostic Tablet in Diagnostic Automotive Tools
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel MaxiSys MS906CV Android Diagnostic Tablet in Diagnostic Automotive Tools is Best Diagnostic Automotive Tools one can buy.
Part Number: MS906CV
The MaxiSys® MS906CV is an advanced diagnostic device developed for customers looking for a tool with ultra-convenient and modern design while delivering ultimate performance. Featuring the powerful Samsung Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), and an 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiSys MS906CV is an ideal solution to manage your repair jobs smartly and conveniently with greater integration.
There is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market and number 1 in diagnostic automotive tools.
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos 5260 6-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
- Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)|
|SD Card (Support up to 32GB)|
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Power and Battery||3.7V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply|
|Input Voltage||DC/12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temp||0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0") x 176.0 mm (6.9") x 36.0mm (1.4")|
|Weight||NW: 0.93 kg (2.05 lb.)|
|Protocols||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K-Line, L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW,|
|SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,|
|GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J|
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276