Autel MP408BMC MaxiSCOPE MP408 4-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope In a Blow Mold Case
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel MaxiSCOPE MP408 4-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope In a Plastic Case
Part Number: MP408BMC
The MaxiScope MP408 is a PC based 4-channel automotive oscilloscope. It works in combination with your PC or MaxiSys Tablet(906BT and up), which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, the MP408 system is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles. Power for the MaxiScope MP408 Module comes directly from the USB port of the connected PC, making the system very versatile and portable to use.
- Features one-click auto setup of voltage scale and time base
- Works on all makes and models of modern vehicles
- Compatible with LIN, CAN and FlexRay data bus standards
- Reads and displays electrical signals in high resolution waveforms
- Allows manual editing of measurement parameter display
- Saves and reviews waveform data
- Features color coded 4-channel control panel
- Intuitive UI design features easy trigger point adjustment and real time scale info display
- Direct power supply through USB connection
- Free online software update through the Internet
- Portable design with strong housing and protective rubber boot
- Comes in a Plastic Case.
|Vertical resolution||12 bits|
|Sensitivity||10mV/div to 20V/div|
|PC Interface||USB 2.0 – Cable supplied|
|Power Requirements||Powered from USB port|
|Input Ranges (full scale)||±v50mV to ±100V in 11 ranges|
|Input Impedance||1MΩ in parallel with 22pF|
|Input Type||Single-ended, BNC connector|
|Input Coupling||Software selectable AC/DC|
|Overload Protection||±200V on single input|
|Buffer Memory||32M samples shared among active channels|
|Waveform Buffer||Up to 1000 waveforms|
|Timebase Ranges||100ns/div to 1000s/div|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 50°C (15°C to 40°C for quoted accuracy)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage Humidity Range||5% to 95%RH, Non-condensing|
|Maximum Sampling Rate (Single Shot)|
|1 or 2 channels in use||80MS/s|
|3 or 4 channels in use||20MS/s|
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276