Branick 5120 Air Powered Passenger - Truck Tire Spreader PN 00-0049
Part Number: 00-0049
The Model 5120 is typically used for both passenger and light truck tires when you need a little more from a spreader. It is air powered, easy on the operator and your bottom line. It comes with a convenient tool tray that can be mounted on either side of the spreader. The stable 4-point base can be bolted to the floor and there's a foot control valve for spreading the tire, which also gives you a stable work surface. There is an easy spring-loaded adjustment and the high-impact industrial light is mounted on a flexible arm making it easier for inspection and repair. It uses an LED bulb that is RMA compliant, meaning our bulbs emit a minimum of 200 foot candles, which the RMA requires for proper tire repairs. Made in the U.S.A. at Branick's manufacturing facility in Fargo, ND! Made in the USA
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Bead diameter: up to 22.5¨
- Spread arm type: air powered
- Spread arm operation: foot
- Working height: 36¨
- Light: included
- Roller: yes
- Hook adjustment: spring locking pin
- Tool tray: yes
- Shipping weight: 225 Lbs
- Dimensions: 29 W X 27 D X 40 L
- Additional option: LED light
Weight: 225 Lbs
Dimensions: 29 x 27 x 40
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276