Branick 8940 9,000 lb. Jack (Wheeltronics) P/N 04-0034
Part Number: 04-0034
Branick's Rolling Jacks fit the most popular 4-post lifts, replacing original equipment jacks. Model 8940 handles up to 9,000 pounds and comes with telescoping mounting brackets, and the lift arms adjust from 33 to 50 inches. The narrow width allows easy access to the area of the vehicle being serviced, and the spring-loaded mounting bracket rollers allow the jack to be easily positioned, and then automatically locked into place when weight is applied. There's also a mechanical 3-position lock.
Branick makes jack brackets for the following brands: Rotary, JBC/FMC, Hunter, Acanus
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Air Hydrolic rolling jack
- Telescoping mounting brackets
- Lift arms adjust
- Fits the most popular 4 post lifts
- Narrow width
- Spring loaded mountain bracket rollers
- Ease of use
- For easy installation
- Allowing a variety of vehicle applications
- Replaces original equipment jacks
- Allow easy access to vehicle
- Allow jack to be easily positioned/ Locks into place when weight is applied
- Weight: 375 LBS
Extension adaptors for an additional height 7.5''
Weight: 375 LBS
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276