CEMB C202SE Industrial Video Truck Wheel Balancer, (2D), 51" wheel guard standard
The structural sturdiness, combined with the pneumatic locking of wheel and gauge with automatic entry of the wheel data, make the C202SE a very robust, reliable and fast machine. Due to its extremely reduced cycle time, it is the first choice for major OEM of truck tires. Comes fully assembled.
- The C202SE is a universal wheel balancer that operates at high precision on truck, bus, light commercial, and car wheels thanks to a 40mm shaft and a large assortment of adapters and cones standard. Also suitable for motorcycle wheels using optional adapter.
- Pneumatic Shaft Locking
- Pneumatic stationary break useful during wheel mounting and counterweight application. The Powerful and ergonomic (soft) type lift enables excellent centering accuracy of the wheel on shaft.
- Computerized Wheel Balancer for cars and light trucks
- C202SE balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light trucks and bus
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Pedal Operated Pneumatic Lift
- Fully Automatic Cycle with Breaking
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
ounces to grams
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” program–plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Direct weight location program (no re-positioning of stick-on weights)
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Shaft Size: 60mm
- Truck Balancing Speed: < 70 rpm
- Balancing Accuracy: < 1g
- Truck Mode Average Cycle Time: 20 seconds
- Rim Diameter: 10" - 30"
- Rim Width: 1.5" - 20"
- Max Tire Diameter: 51" (1,295 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight: 550 lbs (250kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 113°F (0 - 45°C)
- Operating Pressure: 8-10 bar (115-145 psi)
- Power Supply: 230-400VAC / 50/60 Hz / 3 ph
- Gross Shipping Weight: 800 lbs (363 Kg)
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276