CEMB C212 Digital Truck & Bus Wheel Balancer
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
CEMB C212 Professional truck wheel balancer with automatic distance and diameter entry (2D), & pneumatic lift.
CEMB balancer for truck wheels, heavy duty truck service shops, municipalities, fleet truck tire service companies and all commercial truck tires. CEMB’s C212 comes fully assembled.
- C212 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light & heavy commercial trucks and bus thanks to a 40mm shaft and a large assortment of adaptors and cones standard.
- Pneumatic stationary brake useful during wheel mounting and counterweight application.
- Pedal operated pneumatic lift (soft type) enables excellent centering accuracy of the wheel on the shaft.
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Fully Automatic Cycle with Breaking
- 51″ wheel guard
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Direct selection ounces/grams
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” program–plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Direct weight location program (no re-positioning of stick-on weights)
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Power Supply: 110VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
- Car Mode Balancing Speed: < 100 rpm
- Truck Mode Balancing Speed: < 70 rpm
- Car Mode Balancing Accuracy: < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
- Truck Mode Balancing Accuracy: < 1 oz (< 10 g)
- Car Mode Average Cycle Time: 8 seconds
- Truck Mode Average Cycle Time: 20 seconds
- Rim Diameter Capacity: 10″ – 30″ (265 – 765 mm)
- Rim Width Capacity: 1.5″ – 20″ (40 – 510 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight: 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Max. Tire Diameter: 51″ (1,295 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)
- Shaft Size: 40 mm
- Gross Ship Weight: 615 lbs (280 Kg)
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276