CEMB C218 BUS AND TRUCK WHEEL BALANCER WITH STANDARD CONES, TRUCK CONES, WHEEL LIFT AND ACCESSORY
CEMB’s C218 is a universal wheel balancer that operates at high precision on trucks, buses, light commercial, and car wheels thanks to a 40mm shaft and to a rich standard equipment including cones and adapters.
- Pneumatic stationary brake useful during wheel mounting and counterweight application.
- Pedal operated pneumatic lift (soft type) enables excellent centering accuracy of the wheel on the shaft.
- C218 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light & heavy commercial trucks and bus thanks to a 40mm shaft and a large assortment of adaptors and cones standard
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Radial Runout Sonar
- Fully Automatic Cycle with Breaking
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
ounces to grams
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” program–plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Direct weight location program (no re-positioning of stick-on weights)
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Power Supply: 110VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
- Car Mode Balancing Speed: < 100 rpm
- Truck Mode Balancing Speed: < 70 rpm
- Car Mode Balancing Accuracy: < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
- Truck Mode Balancing Accuracy: < 1 oz (< 10 g)
- Car Mode Average Cycle Time: 8 seconds
- Truck Mode Average Cycle Time: 20 seconds
- Rim Diameter Capacity: 10″ – 30″ (265 – 765 mm)
- Rim Width Capacity: 1.5″ – 20″ (40 – 510 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight: 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Max. Tire Diameter: 51″ (1,295 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)
- Shaft Size: 40 mm
- Operating Pressure: 8-10 bar (115-145 psi)
- Gross Ship. Weight: 750 lbs (340 Kg)
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276