CEMB EZ1 Digital Wheel Balancer
MODEL EZ1A simple and extremely compact wheel balancer usable everywhere: on a garage wall, installed on a lift, on a tire changer, on a workbench or in a van.
- Universal space saving wheel balancer with excellent technical specifications
- EZ1 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars and light trucks
- It includes a tire changer clamp to attach EZ1 to a swing-arm machine with round tank up to 7” outside diameter
- Dual power supply (12VDC or 110VAC)
- Manual Data Entry
- Standard Wing Nut Mounting
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:ounces to gramsinches to millimetersunbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)Selection ounces/grams
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- "Static" program--plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
IDENTICAL MEASURING QUALITY OF HIGH-END BALANCERS
- Manual spin
- EZ1 is a microprocessor-based manual spin balancing machine – without motor – which can balance steel and light alloy wheels of cars, light commercial vehicles, motorcycles and scooters (with dedicated optional accessories) with the same high accuracy like the models with motor
- Mounting devices
- The standard version can be fixed to a wall* or to any support that grants proper rigidity.
- CEMB Tire changer installing devices as well as tilting back van adapters are supplied as option. Other installation features can be provided upon request. * Ask for the technical specifications for wall fixing.
- ALU S – SPLIT – OPTIMIZATION programs
- EZ1 features all the latest programs for unbalance correction. Unlimited correction modes for stick-on weights (ALU S), hidden weights behind the spokes (SPLIT) and matching (unbalance OPTIMIZATION).
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
|Power Supply||110VAC or 12VDC|
|Balancing Speed||< 100 rpm|
|Balancing Accuracy||< 0.1 oz (< 1 g)|
|Average Cycle Time||5 seconds|
|Rim Diameter Capacity||10" - 30" (265 - 765 mm)|
|Rim Width Capacity||1.5" - 20" (40 - 510 mm)|
|Max. Wheel Weight||100 lbs (45 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32 - 113°F (0 - 45°C)|
|Shaft Size||40 mm|
|Gross Ship. Weight||150 lbs (68 Kg)|
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276