CEMB EZ29 Portable Digital Wheel Balancer
EZ29 Portable wheel balancer from CEMB was designed with portability and features in mind.
It will operate on standard 110V AC voltage as well as 12V DC. It comes with many features including automatic entry, split weight program, quick nut mounting, etc.
Being portable with wheels and standard lightweight battery pack it can be used for mobile service or brought to the vehicle or wheels wherever they may be.
The EZ29 mobile wheel balancer comes fully assembled.
- EZ29 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light trucks, motorcycles & scooters (with optional adaptors)
- Automatic Distance and Diameter Entry 2D
- Wheels for easy portability
- Standard Quick Nut Mounting
- Standard lightweight battery pack for use when power not available
- Unique size, weight & dual power supply (12VDC or 110VAC) EZ29 becomes mobile for onsite balancing
- Foot Brake for exact placement of wheel weights
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” program–plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Power Supply: 110VAC or 12VDC
- Balancing Speed: < 100 rpm
- Balancing Accuracy: < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
- Average Cycle Time: 5 seconds
- Rim Diameter Capacity: 10" - 30" (265 - 765 mm)
- Rim Width Capacity: 1.5" - 20" (40 - 510 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Max. Tire Diameter: 42" (1,067 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 113°F (0 - 45°C)
- Shaft Size: 40 mm
- Gross Ship. Weight: 150 lbs (68 Kg)
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276