CEMB SM628 Advanced Swing Arm Tire Changer
Professional grade swing arm tire changers for OEM and oversized tires and custom wheel applications. Features an optional high-performance Bead Press System (BPS) which is highly recommended to easily aid in the servicing of low-profile, run flat, on/off road tires and commercial light trucks with stiff sidewalls and difficult rims with deep drop centers.
- North American design adapted to tall and wide tires handles virtually all wheels up to 44” and 15” in width. Outside clamps rims from 12”-26” and is self-centering with rim diameter indexing guides.
- Standard quick-change mount head kit provides steel and polymer long wearing mounting heads.
- Self-centering clamping jaws with high quality dual air cylinders; uniform clamping pressures and high clamping force reduce the possibilities of rim slippage.
- Add a high-performance BPS (Bead Press System) for simple servicing of stiff side wall tires and deep drop center rims.
- Heavy duty, high torque, 2-speed (8-15 rpm) 220v motor easily handles the most difficult sidewall tires and deep drop center rims.
- Comes Fully Assembled
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Standard Quick-Change Steel and Polymer Mounting Head Kit
- Self-Centering, Dual Clamping Cylinder Turntable with Standard Jaw Extension Kit
- Clamping up to 32" and Handles Tires up to 44" Diameter
- 220V 1Ph Phase Inverter High Torque Two-Speed 220V 3Ph Motor
- High-Performance BPS (Bead Press System) for Simple Servicing of Stiff Side Wall Tires and Deep Drop Center Rims
- Press Cone Kit Allows Simple Outside Wheel Clamping
- Lower Bead Roller Demounts Tires without Using Mounting Head
- Adjustable Two-Way High Power Bead Breaker Side-Shovel with Protector Sleeve
- Two Stage Tire Inflation, Jaw Placed Jets, and Tire Inflator
|Power Supply||220VAC, 1ph + Air|
|Inside Clamping Range||12″ – 26″|
|Max. Tire Outside||44″ (1,110 mm)|
|Max. Tire Width||15″ (380 mm)|
|Bead Breaker Force||6,175 lbf (2,800 Kgf)|
|Operating Pressure||145 psi (10 bar)|
|Gross Ship. Weight||440 lbs (200 Kg)|
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276