Our office will be closed on July 3rd for the 4th of July Holiday.
Cyclone Model DP38 direct pressure blast cabinet is a large abrasive-blasting cabinet with tremendous room for a variety of . The DP38 is our direct pressure pot blast cabinet solution designed for both power and convenience. A direct pressure abrasive blast cabinet offers the power of a pressure blaster with the convenience of a sandblast cabinet.
The full opening top blast cabinet lid offers convenient access to the work piece(s). The large pressure pot on the bottom of the cabinet is the key to the power on this unit. The Cyclone DP38 abrasive blast cabinet comes with comfortable blast gloves that protect your hands, and gives the user the ability to easily reach around inside the sandblast cabinet.
With dimensions like the DP38, the blast chamber allows for of almost all sizes. This unit will not disappoint you when it comes to power. And most importantly, when compared to the competition, won't break your budget. This unit was designed with high quality , solid welded steel construction, and intends to be budget friendly.
Direct Pressure Blast Cabinet Highlights:
- Direct pressure blaster power!
- Made in USA
- Constructed of 16 gauge welded steel
- Large View Window
- Mylar Window Protector
- Tungsten Carbide Blast Nozzle
- Foot Pedal Operated
- Air Gauge and Air Regulator INCLUDED
- Internal media screen
WARNING: This cabinet is constructed from steel. In accordance with proposition 65 we are complying by indicating that steel has been known to contain Nickel. Nickel is a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Overall Dimensions 65" (h) x 38" (w) x 26" (d)
- Working Dimensions 19" (h) x 36" (w) x 23" (d)
- Window 25" x 10" Acrylic with Mylar protection
- Gloves Comfortable 24" rubber
- Construction 16 gauge steel
- Blast System 1/8" Tungsten Carbide Nozzle
- Air Requirements 20 CFM @ 90-100 PSI
- Extras Air Regulator and Gauge
- Blaster Operation Pedal Operated
- Dust Collector Not Included - We recommend our DC-4000
- Electrical Two Standard Bulb Fixtures, 110 Volts
- Weight 225 lbs. (common carrier)
Shipping: 225 Lbs
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer's Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276