Launch Tech Usa TLT211-AS 11000 Lbs Two Post Clear Floor - Asymmetric - ALI Certified
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Launch Tech Usa TLT211-AS 11,000 Lbs Two Post Clear Floor - Asymmetric - ALI Certified
- Select a color: Red or Blue
- Adjustable Column Height-provides an extra 6" of height adjustment for ease of installation with various ceiling heights.
- Rubber Door Guards-provides added security against door demage.
- Outer Hose Guards: protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Stackable Foot Pad Extension-extra tall applications are no problem with the four 6" tall and four 3" short extensions.
- Single Point Lock Release-allows technicians to disengage both column locks simultaneously.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System-oversize rugged steel gears, pins and springs for trouble free operation.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads-used with or without rubber pads offering 6.5" adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
- Standard Asymmetric-lift installed with columns facing each other.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Lift Capacity 11,000 lbs.
Maximum Lifting Height 75.6" (1920mm)
Minimum Column Height 143"(3634mm)
Cylinder Full Height 145.4" (3541mm)
Total width 137.8" (3470mm)
Drive-Thru Clearance 96" (2438mm)
Floor to Overhead Switch 140" (3556mm)
Front Arm Reach (min / max) 23.6" (600mm) / 39.4" (1000mm)
Rear Arm Reach (min / max) 38.6" (980mm) / 61.8" (1570mm)
Screw Pad Height 4.3" (101mm) to 7.8" (198mm)
Inside Column Width 108" (2742mm)
Motor 2 HP
Voltage 208 - 230 Volt/60hz./Single Phase
Rise Speed 54 seconds
Max. Load per Arm 2750 lbs (1247 Kilos)
Min Ceiling Height Required 143.5" (3644mm)
Narrow Bay Setting Non-Adjustable
Maximum Column Height 149" (3874mm)
Shipping Weight 1,940 lbs.
Ship Dimensions 110"L x 24"W X 48"H
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276