Launch Tech Usa TLT240SB-R 9,000 Lb Two Post Floor Plate - Symmetric - Red
- 9,000 lb lifting capacity
- Chain Drive
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage
- Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage
- Stackable Foot Pad Extensions - Extra tall applications are no problem with the four 3.5" extensions
- Dual Point Lock Release - Allows technicians to disengage both column locks independently
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with rubber pads offering 2.5" adjustment for complete vehicle coverage
- Standard Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns facing each other
- Rotated Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns offset - rotated
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Capacity: 9,000 lbs.
- Height Overall: 113"
- Width Overall w/Power Unit: 133"
- Max. Lift Height: 73"
- Width Between Columns: 108"
- Min. Pad Height: 4"
- Asymmetric/Symmetric: Symmetric
- Drive Thru Clearance: 98"
- Lifting Speed: 50 seconds
- Clear Floor/Floor Plate: Floor Plate
- Front Arm Reach: 31.5" - 47.2"
- Rear Arm Reach: Same
- Narrow Bay Setting: N/A
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs
- Cable Diameter: 3/8"
- Column Size: 11.34" x 7.5"
- Column Steel Thickness: 6mm
- Carriage Steel Thickness: 6mm
- Arm Steel Thickness: 6mm, 8mm
- Ship Weight: 1,380 lbs.
- Ship Dimensions: 113"L x 21-1/2"W x 43"H
- Power: 208-230 Volt/60hz./Single Phase
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276