Mahle PSX-3 - Power Steering Fluid Exchanger with Mobile Cart
Part Number: 415 80012 00
CALL us for the BEST PRICE 1 855 320 7276.
- FluidPRO PSX-3 has a compact design that takes up less floor space, and can be used on the cart or added to an ATX+Boost System.
- Multiple power steering fluid capability for increased compatibility
- Automatic operation for improved technician efficiency
- Dual-process hoses provides visual insight to new versus used fluid
- Dual diaphragm-type pumps for speedy service times of 5-15 minutes
- Equipped with 1 GAL new and 1 GAL used fluid tanks for complete servicing
- Available with a compact cart designed to occupy less floor space
- Also available with ATX+Boost mount for providing automatic transmission fluid and power steering fluid exchange services at the same time
- Versatile. Multiple power steering fluid capability for increased compatibility.
- Automatic Operation. Boosts technician efficiency.
- Dual-Process Hoses. Provides visual insight to new versus used fluid.
- Dual Diaphragm-Type Pumps. Yields service times of 5-15 minutes.
- Effective. Equipped with 1 GAL new and 1 GAL used fluid tanks for complete servicing.
- Compact Cart. Designed to occupy less floor space.
- Convenient. Also available with ATX+Boost mount for providing automatic transmission fluid and power steering fluid exchange services at the same time.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Casters 360° swivel; locking
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 45 in x 22 in x 21 in (113 cm x 55 cm x 53 cm)
- Fluid Tank Capacities 1 gal (3.79 liter) clear PVC
- Fluid Types Multiple power steering fluid capability (75-90W through 85-140W)
- Hoses 3/8 in (0.95 cm) clear PVC
- New/Used Fluid Pumps Diaphragm type, 1 gal (3.79 liter) per minute
- Operating Range 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Power Source 12 VDC - 4 Amp
- Process Time 5 to 15 minutes average
- Warranty 1 Year–parts & labor
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276