Mahle VCI1000 - Automotive diagnostic interface w/bluetooth
MODEL VCI1000 interface
Part Number: 402 80023 00
CALL us for the BEST PRICE 1 855 320 7276.
MAHLE Test Systems Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI1000), or ComWorks™, enables high performance in a small package for an exceptional value. With wireless Bluetooth or USB connection, it supports industry standard and OE specific protocols. The wireless range of up to 300 feet allows the technician freedom to move about the vehicle without a diagnostic cable.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Voltage 4 to 30 volts DC
- Operating Temperature -40° to 140°F (-40° to +60°C)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 4.5" x 1.7"W x .9" (11.5 cm x 4.4 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Weight 0.25 lbs (.113 kgs)
- External Connectors OBD II male connector (built-in, but user replaceable); microUSB
- PC Connection USB 2.0 Full Speed; Bluetooth 3.0 Class 1 (100 m/325’ range)
- Current Consumption Operating: ~100 mA @ 12 Volts DC
- Status Indicators Power-ON, Device Communication, Fail/Error
- Protocol Physical Layers 2 HS CAN buses (ISO 14229) with full ISO 15765 multiframe message support in firmware for fast and exact frame timing; KWP2000 ISO 14230 / 9141-2 (K Line); J1850 VPW / PWM (GM Class2 / Ford; SCP, Chrysler J1850); Chrysler SCI; Single Wire CAN; Ford UBP; Honda Diag-H; *Pin-switching supported for ISO 9141, SCI, and Dual wire CAN
- Additional Input / Output Software adjustable, on board generated programming voltage; 8 high current low side drivers (sinks)
- On Board Storage Up to 8 GB non-volatile storage is supported via microSD card on mainboard
Ground Shipping within the USA only!!!
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276