Mytee 1001DX-200 Speedster® Deluxe Heated Carpet Extractor
Find out why the 1001DX-200 Speedster® Deluxe is such a hot item.
Powerful, portable, user-friendly and affordable – it’s easy to see why the 1001DX-200 Speedster® Deluxe heated carpet extractor is a favorite among carpet cleaners everywhere! Each Speedster® has waist-high switches and bucket-high drains. The Speedsters® have 10″ foam-filled wheels and 4″ locking casters for easy mobility around the job site or even stairs. The Speedster® is virtually as good as it gets when it comes to purchasing a carpet cleaner.
The Speedster® line of carpet extractors are powerful, portable, user-friendly and affordable. They have features that set them apart from the competition. Made at our California plant, our Speedsters® undergo extensive factory testing to ensure that they meet rigorous quality standards. Mytee® extractors are covered by the strongest warranty in the industry. Mytee® carpet extractors represent the cutting edge in cleaning technology. Take on any job with confidence utilizing the Speedster’s® combination of power and versatility. No one else even comes close.
- Powerful 220 PSI diaphragm pump, 200 CFM, 130” of water lift, and 2” vacuum inlet and float
- Efficient 2,000-watt, maximum 200˚ heater and two 3-stage LA (low amp) motors with maximum suction and airflow to clean and dry carpets quickly
- 10-gallon capacity solution tank
- User-friendly aluminum handles for easy loading and unloading
- Easy-open vacuum tank lid
- Waist-high switches and easy-access components to reduce bending
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene that resists rusting and denting
- Detachable power cords and a large hanger for storing hoses and cords
Water Resistant Switches
Water resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Locking casters provide stabilization and prevents any unwanted movement.
Lighted Power Cords
Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Easy Faucet Fill
The easy faucet fill makes for an easy and convenient way to fill up the solution tank.
The 12″ non-marking wheels make it easy to go up stairs.
Cuff-Lynx™ provide an easy connection for vacuum hoses.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Body Roto-molded polyethylene
Solution Tank 10 gallon capacity
Vacuum Tank 9 gallon capacity
Vacuum Dual 3 stage
Water Lift 130"
Heater 2,000 W – 210 degree maximum
Locking Casters 4"
Power Cord Dual 50' 12/3
Amp Draw Cord One: 20, Cord Two: 18
Included 2” Cuff-Lynx™ hose adapter and 2” to 1.5” Cuff-Lynx™ reducer, wire hanger for storing hoses and cords, and drain elbow.
Shipping Weight 130 lbs. (does not include pallet weight)
Product Dimensions 28" x 18 1/4" x 40"
Shipping Dimensions 29 1/2" x 19 1/4" x 46 1/2"
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276