Mytee 3601 - System Maintainer for Carpet Extractors (12 pack)
Due to COVID-19
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic there is a minimum of
4-5 week handling time on this item. Please contact us to verify availability before purchase.
Email notification will be sent as soon as item has been shipped.
Please note:- Credit Card will be charged upon Purchase of items !
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Mytee 3601 - 12-pack System Maintainer for Carpet Extractors
After purchasing one or more Mytee® extractors, make the most of your sound investment by ordering our 3601 System Maintainer. Use Mytee’s 3601 System Maintainer weekly for maximum performance and pressure and to prolong the life of your machine.
Benefits of Weekly Maintenance
- Keep all tanks and lines free of hard water and chemical build up
- Improve pump life
- Minimize acid corrosion and lime scale build up for maximum performance and pressure
- Keep heater(s) running at maximum temperature
- *12 bottles to a case.
3601 System Maintainer Instructions for Use
- Mix 1-quart 3601 System Maintainer with 1-quart of warm water.
- After thoroughly mixing, pour this solution into the solution tank.
- Turn the pump on FIRST, and run solution through your cleaning tool.
- Next, turn on the heater. If the heater is turned on first, it will result in a vapor lock, which will affect the machine’s operation.
- Next, with both the pump and heater on, begin running the solution through the machine. This allows the solution to break down any build up in the lines.
- After running all of the solution through the machine, fill the tank with clean, warm water. Run the water through the machine to clear the solution completely out of the tank & lines.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
|Size||Twelve 1-quart bottles per case|
|For Use with||All hot and cold water extractors, sprayers, injectors, etc.|
|Shipping weight||30 lbs.|
FREE Shipping within the USA only!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276