Mytee ECO-17 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine
CALL us for the BEST PRICE 1 855 320 7276.
Take on any job with our All-Surface Floor Machine
Mytee’s new ECO-17 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine uses orbiting technology to combine two movements that thoroughly clean all surfaces. First, the head rotates around the center of the driver plate, producing a second random orbital movement that results in little to no torque for smooth operation.
The ECO-17 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine uses a very-low moisture spray system to promote a clean and healthy environment by reducing mold and mildew. It is first in its class for water conservation efforts.
A weighted deck plate allows for deep scrubbing action through a powerful 1-horsepower motor that generates 1,725 oscillations per minute. This versatile machine is extremely easy to use and can be used to scrub, sand, and polish multiple flooring types such as wood, vinyl, epoxy, tile and grout, stone, concrete, and carpet. Reduce operator strain and fatigue with this self-propelling machine that features a 17-inch cleaning path.
If you have one of our earlier ECO-17 models with a #3 (3/8″) orbit , you have the option to upgrade to our new #5 (9/16″) orbit size.
- Little to no torque for the smoothest operation
- Versatile machine can scrub, sand, and polish virtually all surface types
- 17″ cleaning path
- Very low moisture system conserves water
- Built-in 4 gallon solution tank (Part #ST-4 Wave™)
- Polished aluminum torsion arms
- Durable stainless steel deck plate adds stabilizing weight for smooth operation and deep cleaning
- 10″ non-marking foam filled wheels easily maneuvers over stairs, curbs, etc.
- 1 HP motor generates 1,725 oscillations per minute
- Encapsulation cleaning on carpet
- Tile & grout cleaning
- Grind and polish stone
- Wood floor cleaning
- Cleans concrete, vinyl, and epoxy
- Wax stripping
- 17″ pad driver (Part #G113A)
- Two 19″ microfiber pads
- Attached 50′ power cord with cord hook to keep the power cord out of the way during cleaning
What is encapsulation carpet cleaning?
Encapping is a “very low moisture” (VLM) type of cleaning that uses polymers to encapsulate and crystallize stains and dirt for immediate vacuuming. These polymers act like small sponges. The crystals absorb and hold dirt and soil to be vacuumed out, leaving no sticky residue and providing a deep clean.
What are the benefits of encapsulation cleaning?
- Improves carpet appearance. The majority of soil is removable by conventional dry vacuuming but oily or sticky soil can leave the carpet dull and unattractive. Encapping traps soil held in the carpet so stains and dirt may finally be extracted and new soil can’t attach itself to carpet.
- Faster cleaning times. The crystallization process used in encapsulation cleaning allows for immediate vacuuming and overall faster cleaning and drying times.
- Carpets stay cleaner longer. The special polymer combats the build-up of soil after cleaning. Every routine vacuum after cleaning will continue to remove encapsulated soil.
- Low initial cost and fast payback. Encap machines easy to use and clean quickly and thoroughly. An encap machine and a vacuum are enough to get the job done.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Limited Introductory Price $2,299.00
Cleaning Path 17"
Motor 1 HP
Pump Diaphragm spray pump
Solution Tank 4 gal. capacity with faucet fill hose and drain cap
Wheels 10" non-marking foam-filled wheels
Levers Stainless steel
Deck Plate Stainless steel
Power Cord Attached 50 ft.
Product Weight 130 lbs.
Shipping Weight 150 lbs. (does not include pallet weight)
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276