Mytee HP120-SS-230 Grand Prix Carpet Heated Extractor with Stainless Steel Upholstery Tool 230V 50Hz/60Hz
Next Day Air Shipping
(Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day)
Mytee HP120-SS-230 Grand Prix Carpet Extractor w/ Heat w/ 4” Stainless Steel Upholstery Tool 230V 50Hz/60Hz
HP120 Grand Prix™ Automotive Heated Detail Extractor (Stainless Steel Upholstery Tool.)
Need a larger tank capacity? The HP120 Grand Prix™ Heated Carpet Extractor combines, mobility, power, and innovative engineering. It’s no wonder that it’s a favorite among automotive detailers.
The original Grand Prix™, known as the HP100, transformed the automotive detailing industry. It was the first heated carpet extractor to feature a single power cord. Doesn’t sound like much? Before the Grand Prix™ using a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords. This made it hard to find an appropriate power source. But with the engineering ingenuity at Mytee®, this trailblazer changed all that. Or so the saying goes…the rest is history.
- 10-gallon (approx.) solution tank
- Single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective
- 130″ of water lift and 100 CFM
- REAL HEAT™ system with a 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- A high drain valve useful for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene material housing, made to resist rust or denting
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501V)
- Upholstery Tool Stainless Steel Upholstery Tool.
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
|Solution Tank||10 gallon capacity|
|Vacuum Tank||9 gallon capacity|
|Vacuum||Single 3 stage LA|
|Heater||1200 W – 210 degree maximum|
|Power cord||Single 25' 12/3|
|Amp Draw (110-120V 60Hz)||Cord One: 20 amps|
|Amp Draw (220-240V 50Hz)||Cord One: 10 amps|
|Tools||8400P Air Lite™ 4" upholstery tool|
|Hose Package||15' vacuum and solution hose combo|
|Net Weight||109 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||120 lbs. (does not include pallet weight)|
|Product Dimensions||28" x 18.5" x 39"|
|Shipping Dimensions||30" x 20" x 47"|
FREE Shipping within the USA only!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276