PCL AFG5A19 Truck Tire Inflator, 21" Hose Straight & Angled Chuck
Part Number: AFG5A19
- New Viewing Window - Larger window gives 20% greater field of viewing
- Lighter Weight - Gauge body weighs 2lb, less work strain and easier for repetitive use
- Biomorphic Shape - Ergonomic, easier to use and less prone to damage when dropped
- New Valve Mechanism - Simplified 2 stage mechanism design prevents user having to "push" against full line pressure on deflate preventing fatigue
- New Piston & Seal Design - New design, less drag, reduced friction & less movement inertia means no internal corrosion, no sticking and no skewing of accuracy
- Accuracy Standards - Tested to over 400,000 cycles at 100% accuracy, meets EC 86/217 and compliant with EN12645:2014
- Extremely accurate with testing standards greater than +/- 2 psi (complies with EC Directive 86/217)
- Each unit comes complete with its own individual testing calibration certificate
- Each unit is serialized with date code tied to manufacturing date
- Compliant to the current California Tire Pressure Proposal
- In a side by side comparison - 30% faster than anything on the market today
- Inflate and deflate air pressure while staying engaged on the tire valve stem
- Press the trigger all the way to inflate
- Press the trigger 1/2 way to deflate
- Release the trigger to get a reading
- Various Hose Lengths available
- Various Tire Chucks available
- Hose has male NPT threads to allow customer to change out connectors
- Can inflate tires up to 174 psi
- Larger capacity units can inflate up to 300 psi
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Accuracy: Exceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Reading Accuracy: 2 psi
- Max Inlet Pressure: 232 psi
- Inflation Flow: 18 cfm @ 190 psi supply
- Hose Length: 21"
- Chuck Type: Twin Straight and Angled
- Calibration: 0 to 174 psi in 2 psi units
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 176°F (-30°C to 80°C)
- 100% Tested to 2 psi Standard
- Compliance: EC Directive 86/217 and BS EN 12645:1999
- Length: 10.4"
- Width: 1.9"
- Weight: 1.34 lbs
Shipping Weight in Lbs: 3
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276