PCL D91SS10C Slim Airtower Mains Air & Water
Part Number: D91SS10C
- Low life-cycle costs
- Easy to operate for the road user
- Suitable where main air is not available
- Default to safe setting
- Audible and visual end-of-cycle signals
- Stainless steel, plain, or painted cabinets
- 30 mm LCD transflective backlit screen as standard
- Screen-wash options available for all units
- Alternative tire valve connectors available for all units (short-stem twin hold-on as standard)
- 10 bar alternative compressors available for all applicable units (5.5 bar as standard)
- Built-in nitrogen generator option available for the units without internal compressor
The new design of the Slimline Air and Water Towers provide an attractive and stylish appearance.
The stainless steel and/or painted cabinets have the ability to resist the harsh environment while keeping the unit looking clean. All components, from the housing, to the tire inflator, to the hoses, and even the radiator filler are built for ease of use, reliability and extended life.
The system offers flexibility with the ability to incorporate a compressor inside the unit. Therefore, it's capable of functioning whether main air is available or not.
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Complies toExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- GermanPTB 18.08/00.03, 18.08/05.03 & 18.08/04.01 (single and dual screen)
- FrenchF-06-H-157 (dual screen)
- Portuguese245.30.04.0.14 (single screen)
- Spanish111063001 (single screen)
- Accuracy+/- 0.5% of full scale reading
- Maximum Inflation Pressure10 bar / 145 psi / 999 kPa / 10 kg/cm²
- Display Resolution1 psi
- Operating Temperature-4°F to 158°F
- IP RatingIP44
- Maximum Inlet Pressure232 psi
- Inflation Flow400 l/min (1) / 76 l/min (2)
- Air Hose Length33 ft
- Water Hose Length33 ft
- (1) - @ 10 bar supply
- (2) - @ 5.5 bar Compressor
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276