RTI A204MI-B 2-Stage Coalescer Combo Filter, APACHE 60 SCFM 1/2 INCH
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Reading Technologies A204MI-B 2-Stage Coalescer Combo Filter, APACHE 60 SCFM 1/2 INCH.
1/2” Inlet and Outlet (model dependent) 60 scfm Flow Rates Patented “Inverse Flow™” Design to 3.0 micron Innovative Clamp Ring Design- No Tools Needed Filter Change Indicator (2nd Stage) Grade 2 Coalescer to 0.01 micron Automatic Brass Drains with Manual Override and 1/2”NPT Drain Port.
- Inverse Flow Filtration with 3½ inch Filter Depth
- Equipped with 2Automatic Drains
- Automatic Drains with Manual Override
- Quick Disconnect Clamp Ring Design
- Spin-on/Spin-off Elements
- Heavy Duty Metal Bowl Construction
- 99.99998% Effective at Oil Removal
- Industrial Grade Spin-On/Spin-Off 0.01 Micron Final Filtration
- Filter Change Indicators
- Cleaner Compressed Air with No Oil to Your Applications
- Simple Design Requires No Tools for Maintenance
- Easy Service of Elements
- Extremely Long Element Life
- Removes Water, Dirt, Oil and Also Compressor Oils from Air
- Best Filter Product on the Market
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Reading Technologies, Inc. is in compliance with the State of California's PROP 65 law for warning consumers that the product contains chemicals on the State of California's PROP 65 list
Part Number: EX204-B
- Replacement Element: 3P-060& 3C-060
- Maximum Air Pressure:150 PSIG
- Maximum Operating Temp:125°F
- Maximum Flow to 60 SCFM
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
Ships with Regular ground Shipping.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276