RTI STEALTH 6060B 2-Stage Coalescer Filter Combo, Regulator W/ Gauge
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Reading Technologies RTI STEALTH 6060B 2-Stage Coalescer Filter Combo, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge.Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil. Patented “Inverse Flow™”design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency. Automatic drain on first stage, manual petcock drain on second stage. Pressure regulator and gauge standard.
Maximum flow up to 60 scfm. Maximum inlet air pressure, 140 PSI. Maximum operating temperature, 125°F.
- Water, Oil & Dirt Filter
- Activated carbon Pre-filter
- 0.01 micron Oil Removal 2nd Stage
- 3/8” Regulator with Gauge
- Clamp Ring Design Allow Easy Service
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Reading Technologies, Inc. is in compliance with the State of California's PROP 65 law for warning consumers that the product contains chemicals on the State of California's PROP 65 list
Part Number: STEALTH 6060B
- 1st Stage Element - 6960-1
- 2nd Stage Element - 3C-060
- Port Size Inlet 1/2" - Outlet 3/8"
- The most effective low cost product on the market. Removes dirt and water.
- Patented "Inverse Flow™"design with 3 ½" filter depth. 1.0 micron final filtration.
- Brass petcock manual drain.
- Pressure regulator and gauge standard.
- Maximum flow up to 60 scfm.
- Maximum air pressure, 150 PSIG.
- Maximum operating temperature, 125°F.
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
Ships with Regular ground Shipping.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276