Samson 422 PumpMaster 4 - 5:1 Pump With 55 Gal. Bung Connect Kit
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
SAMSON 422 PumpMaster 4 - 5:1 Pump With 55 Gal. Bung Connect Kit
Part No. 422
Double acting air operated medium pressure for dispensing lubricants in medium to large size installations, that include multiple outlets with simultaneous operations. Pumps include height 2″ NPTM adjustable bung adaptor for drum and tank bung mounting. Built in port for optional (PN 609 007) pressure relief valve.
PumpMaster 4 - 5:1 ratio pump system for 55 gal drum or standard 250 gal work bench type tank.
Includes the following:
Part No. 348 120: PumpMaster 4 - 5:1 pump with bung bushing.
Part No. 906: Connecting hose hook up kit.
Synthetic and mineral based oil
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Pump Pressure Ratio 5:1
- Continuous Duty Flow Rate 2.7 gpm (10 l/min)
- Maximum Free Flow Rat 6.6 gpm (25 l/min)
- Air Pressure Operating Range 20-140 psi (1.5-10 bar)
- Maximum Outlet Pressure 700 psi (50 bar)
- Air Motor Effective Diameter 2 1/2" (60 mm)
- Air Motor Stroke 4" (100 mm)
- Air Consumption 14 scfm (400 NL/min)
- Air Inlet 3/8" NPTF
- Fluid Inlet 1" NPTF
- Fluid Outlet 3/4" NPTF
- Wetted Materials Aluminium, Steel, NBR, PTFE, Polyurethane
- Noise Level 80 dB
- Application Stub pump, 16 gal drum pump, 55 gal drum, 257/500 tank, 60" tank
- Simultaneous Dispense Points 1-2
- Max. Line Length 500' (150 m)
- Pump Description Standard Duty Medium Pressure
Shipping Weight 27 lbs.
Dimensions: 58 X 7 X 5 inches
Ground Shipping within the USA only!!!
Check our Terms and Conditions for our full Shipping instructions.
If you have Further Questions on Shipping or the product please call 1 855 320 7276