Tekton 7561 - 45-pc. Tap and Die Set (Metric)
Due to COVID-19
DUE TO SUPPLY CHAIN INTERUPTS BACKORDERS MAY EXIST IN THIS PRODUCT LINE
Email notification will be sent as soon as item has been shipped.
Please note:- Credit Card will be charged upon Purchase of items !
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Made of tungsten alloy high speed steel, the TEKTON Tap and Die Set (45-Piece) features 20 taps and 20 dies in a full range of coarse and fine sizes from 6 to 24 mm. These tapered plug taps and dies are the most commonly used style and are perfect for most hand threading applications. They are known for their ability to start easily, either cutting new material or chasing lightly damaged threads. With proper technique and the right lubricant, these taps and dies will cut mild carbon and alloy steel, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass and bronze.
- Hardened tungsten alloy high speed steel construction
- Cut new material or chase lightly damaged threads
- 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-flute plug taps and dies for hand threading applications
- Tapered coarse and fine taps start easily and prevent overthreading
- Storage case keeps everything neat and organized
- TEKTON tools are always guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Set includes: 1-piece 1/4 in. T handle tap wrench
- 1-piece 1/4-1 in. T handle tap wrench
- 1-piece 2 in. T handle die stock
- 1-piece 1-1/2 in. die stock adapter
- 1-piece screwdriver
- 20-piece taps
- 20-piece split dies
- Tap and die sizes: coarse threads: 6 x 1.0, 8 x 1.25, 10 x 1.5, 12 x 1.75, 14 x 2.0, 16 x 2.0, 18 x 2.5, 20 x 2.5, 22 x 2.5, 24 x 3.0 and fine threads: 6 x 0.75, 8 x 1.0, 10 x 1.25, 12 x 1.5, 14 x 1.5, 16 x 1.5, 18 x 1.5, 20 x 1.5, 22 x 1.5, 24 x 1.5
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
|Country of Origin||China|
Free Shipping within the 48 Continental States
Shipping: 15 lbs
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276