Tru-Line TL-12 Deluxe Car-Light Truck Wheel Alignment System
Importand Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Tru-Line TL-12 Deluxe Car | Light Truck Wheel Alignment System. Made in the USA
MODEL : TL-12 Deluxe
The TL-12 is completely portable and can handle any vehicle that rolls up to your shop from small to large. The TL-12 Deluxe package has everything you need to do an alignment in your shop, in the parking lot or in the field. If your lifts are tied no worries, just move the TL-12 to where you need it. If the vehicle is too large to fit in your shop, do the alignment in the parking lot.
TL-12 has the lowest cost of ownership and longest field operation of any machine on the market. The TL-12 will do everything a system of $40K will do and more. We have no maintenance contracts, software to upgrade, technicians to call for service and a product that will be in operation for you for many, many years. Our system is not sexy, no bells no whistles. All those bells and whistles cost you money. The TL-12 just does the job.
What can the TL-12 Laser Wheel Alignment System do?
- Accurate, simple, reliable durable for decades
- No rack required
- Calibrates in the field in seconds
- Surface does not have to be non-level
- Caster, camber, live caster, SAI / KPI
- Toe individual and total toe
- 2 wheel centerline ,Thrust angle, and full 4 wheel
- Accurate to 1/64ths inch
- 20 minutes to read entire vehicle
- 100% US made
- Two-year warranty
- Training video and instruction manual
- Runs on D cell batteries
- No cables, computers, or maintenance contracts
TL-12 Deluxe Kit Consists of:
- Front Toe Laser Guns
- Rear Toe Combination Gauges
- Caster/Camber gauge
- Calibration Bar
- 4 Wheel clamps for rims up to 21″
- Steering Wheel Holder
- Brake Pedal Depressor
- Front & Rear Stands (4)
- Level Compensator
- Slip Plates (2)
- Turnplates (2)
- Shipping Weight: 225 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 225 lbs
We Ship Freight LTL to a business address.
- LTL orders will ship to a customer’s business where there is a forklift available on site
- or directly to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for w/c pick up.
Check our Terms and Conditions for our full Shipping instructions.
Call us if you have any questions 1 855 320 7276.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276