Tuxedo TP9KACX 9,000 lb. Capacity Asymmetric Two Post Car Lift
Introducing the New TP9K ‘X’ Series Two Post Lifts. The new TP9KACX, Two Post, Clear Floor Plate Lifts have been redesigned to now include standard features with Single Piece Column construction, Internal Hose routing, Padded Overhead Shut Off Bar with Kill Switch, Reduced overall Width, Drop-In Adjustable Swivel Pads with Height Adapters & Rubber Door Guards, making these models one of the best Two Post Lift values in the industry.
*** REPLACED THE TUXEDO TP9KAC TWO POST LIFT ***
- 9,000 lbs. capacity
- High Quality Lifts
- Asymmetric / Clear Floor design (TP9KACX)
- Chain Drive
- Dual Point Lock release
- Saddle Pad Adapters included (1 pair)
- Powder coat finish
New TP9K“X” Features:
- Single Piece Column construction (TP9KACX-TP9KSCX)
- Padded ‘Shut Off’ Bar w/ Kill Switch (TP9KACX-TP9KSCX)
- LowProfile ‘drop-in’ Swivel Pads w/ 1-1/2” adjustable height
- 4 ea Stackable 1-3/8” & 4” ‘drop in’ Height Adapters
- Reduced overall Width w/ front-side Power Unit Mounting
- Internal Hose Routing w/ integrated Hose Guards
Rubber Door Guards
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Lifting Capacity: 9,000 lbs
- Height Overall: 142.9"
- Width Overall w/ Power Unit: 138"
- Max Lifting Height: 72"
- Width Between Columns: 113.6"
- Minimum Pad Height: 4"
- Drive Thru Clearance: 96"
- Lifting Speed: 50S
- Asymmetric / Symmetric: Asymmetric
- Clear Floor / Floor Plate: Clear Floor
- Front Arm Reach - Min / Max: 29" - 41"
- Rear Arm Reach - Min / Max: 37" - 57"
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs
- Cable Diameter: 3/8"
- Column Size: 7.25" x 10.87"
- Column Steel Thickness: 5mm
- Carriage Steel Thickness: 5mm
- Arm Steel Thickness: 6mm
- Power: 220V - 20 Amp, 1 PH
- Ship Weight: 1,370 lbs
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm
TEL: 1 855 320 7276.