AFF 3700 Clutch Jack
A highly efficient design that provides the technician with capabilities to remove, install and transport heavy duty truck clutches. This heavy duty unit has a greater capacity than most competitive units and has the added versatility of being able to convert the optional adapters for fly wheels, drive shafts, starter motors, auxiliary cases, differentials, brake drums and camel back springs
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Please check out our website for other New and Used Equipment we sell www.repquip.com
- Clutch head assembly turns 360˚ and pivots side-to-side for efficient clutch/engine alignment
- Two splined alignment shafts (2" OD x 1.18" pilot and 1-3/4" OD x .938" pilot)
- Clutch assemblies can easily be built on the vertical shaft and then positioned easily under the truck
- Pump handle rotates 360˚ for ease of operation in virtually any work position
- Unique clevis pinned alignment shaft allows technician to remove jack to install clutch assembly without obstruction
- Alignment shafts have "flats" for open end wrench to aid in clutch indexing and internally threaded for slide hammer removal if needed.
- Frame 36 1/2" L x 22" W
- 500 lb. capacity
- Weight: 138 lbs
- Weight: 138 lbs
FREE Shipping within the USA only!!!
If you have Further Questions on Shipping Options please call 1 855 320 7276
We Ship Freight LTL to a business address.
- LTL orders will ship to a customer’s business where there is a forklift available on site
- or directly to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for w/c pick up.
Check our Terms and Conditions for our full Shipping instructions.
Call us if you have any questions 1 855 320 7276.