Autel AutoLink AL529HD HD Autolink Pro Service Diagnostic Automotive Tools
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel AutoLink AL529HD HD Autolink Pro Service Diagnostic Automotive Tools is Best Diagnostic Automotive Tools one can buy.
Part Number: AL529HD
Autel’s latest member of its code reader family of tools, the AL529HD can not only diagnose OBDII/EOBD-compatible vehicles but also heavy duty vehicles utilizing SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708 protocols.
There is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market and number 1 in diagnostic automotive tools.
- Compatible with Heavy Duty Vehicles utilizing SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708 protocols
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. OBDII/EOBD compatible vehicles (ISO9141, ISO14230, ISO15765, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM)
- AutoVIN function for quick manufacturer-specific code identification
- Reads enhanced codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 access
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
- Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light/ Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes and resets monitors
- Views freeze frame data
- Reads live PCM data stream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data
- Reads, stores and plays back live sensor data
- Troubleshooter code tips aid technician in efficient vehicle diagnostics and repair.
- Patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Color-coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Multilingual (including English, Spanish and French) menus and DTC definitions.
- Internet Updatable
- Prints data via Windows PC
- Display | 2.8-inch LCD (320x240 dpi)
- Connectivity | USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB15
- Operating Temp. | 0℃ to 60 ℃ (32℉ to 140℉)
- Storage Temp. | -20℃ to 70 ℃ (-1℉ to 158℉)
- External Power | 9.0 to 28.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- Dimensions (LxWxH) | 183 mm (7.2”) x 91 mm (3.58”) x 33 mm (1.3”)
- Weight | 242 g (0.533 lb.)
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276
Autel AutoLink Complete Tool Line