Autel CANFD-ADAPT CAN FD Adapter Compatible with Autel VCI work for Maxisys Series Tablets
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel CAN FD Adapter for MaxiSys Gen1 and Gen2
Part Number: CANFD-ADAPT
The CAN FD Adapter from Autel is designed to connect to compatible vehicle communication interfaces (VCIs) to enable its tablets to communicate via the CAN FD (flexible data-rate) communications protocol and diagnose the vehicle. Vehicles currently using the CAN FD protocol include many General Motors and Ford 2019 and 2020 vehicles. Autel's MX808, MS905, MS906, MS906BT, MS906TS, MS908, MS908S, MS908P, MS908SP, MSELITE, IM508, and IM608 tablets will be able to diagnose CAN-FD equipped vehicles when the adapter is plugged into the VCI directly as in the case of the smaller VCI units or into the OBD-II cable that is connected to the larger VCIs and into the vehicle's OBD-II port.
1. Support Can FD Protocol
2. Cannot Work With AP200 or Maxiflash Pro
3. Small Size and Easy to Carry, Superior Flexibility and Durability.
4. The CAN FD Adapter is Currently Compatible With Autel's MaxiFlash Elite J2534-VCI, Wireless Diagnostic Interface, VCI 100 and VCI Mini.
5. Vehicles Supported: Designed to support diagnosis of vehicle models with CAN FD protocol, including the MY2020 GM models.
6. Prior to Use, Update the VCI with The Latest Firmware.
(To update the VCI, use the power supply and plug in the MaxiSYS tablet to electrical outlet. Attach the supplied USB cable to the MaxiSYS tablet. Tap the VCI icon on the Tablet toolbar. Next, tap the VCI firmware version and if an update is available, tap Update for the new version to install. A progress bar will display as the update is installed. Once completed, follow the instructions displayed and reboot the VCI by deteching the USB cable from the VCI and then plug the USB cable back into the VCI. The tabler will then connect to the VCI. A message will display once the VCI update is completed.)
What You Should Know About Autel Can FD Adapter:
- Autel has just released a CAN FD Adapter that connects to compatible Vehicle Communication Interfaces (VCIs) to enable its tablets to communicate via the CAN FD communications protocol and diagnose the vehicle.
- Vehicles currently using this faster CAN FD (CAN Flexible Data-Rate) protocol include many GM and Ford's 2019 and 2020 vehicles. Autel U.S. says CAN FD is one of the newer communication protocols, noted for being faster, more reliable and more secure.
- Autel's MX808, MS905, MS906, MS906BT, MS906TS, MS908, MS908S, MS908P, MS908SP, MSELITE, IM508, IM608 tablets will be able to diagnose CAN-FD equipped vehicles when the adapter is plugged into the VCI directly as in the case of the smaller VCI units or into the OBDII cable that is connected to the larger VCIs and into the vehicle's OBDII port.
- Autel's latest MaxiSYS tablet releases, the MaxiSYS Ultra, MaxiSYS 919 and MaxiSYS 909 do not need Can FD Adapter to communicate CAN FD-equipped vehicles as these new tablets come with enhanced VCIs that include many of the new protocols including CAN FD.
- Autel's CAN FD Adapter can be purchased through any of the its authorized distributors or retailers.
Autel’s CAN FD Adapter enables diagnostics of vehicles using the CAN FD (CAN Flexible Data-Rate) protocol used on newer GM and Ford vehicles.
- Compatible with VCI or VCI/J2534 device included with Gen 1 Autel MaxiSys units: MX808, MS905, MS906, MS906BT, MS906TS, MS908, MS908P, MSELITE
- Compatible with VCI/J2534 device included with the Gen 2 Autel MaxiSys units: MaxiADAS, MS908S, MS908SP, IM508, IM608
- One-year limited warranty
2020+ Cadillac CT5
2020+ Cadillac CTS4
2021+ Large SUVs
2019+ Transit Connect
2020+ Super Duty
CAN FD Adapter not required for Autel Gen 3 units: Ultra, MS919 or MS909.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276