Autel ITS600 MaxiTPMS Automotive Scan Tool TPMS Relearn Function
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel ITS600 MaxiTPMS Automotive Scan Tool TPMS Relearn Function, four MX-Sensor Programming Options.
Part Number: ITS600
The MaxiTPMS ITS600 is a wireless, touchscreen Android-based tablet that offers complete TPMS diagnostics and service functions. The tablet features a 5.5-inch color display and Bluetooth vehicle communication interface (VCI). Compatible with U.S, Asian and European TPMS-equipped vehicles, the ITS600 features an enhanced TPMS status screen, VINscan for rapid vehicle identification, four MX-Sensor programming options, OBDII relearn functionality and onscreen relearn instructions for all vehicles.
The ITS600 can activate, read and relearn all known sensors, perform TPMS system diagnostics and four common maintenance services. Additionally, it provides DOT number scan, tire expiration notice, and access to recall lookup. The ITS600 is compatible with TBE200/TBE100 Tire Tread & Brake Disc Wear Analysis tool, sold separately. By providing an extensive series of tire-related features and functions, ITS600 is your ideal choice to complete TPMS and tire health work.
EVERYTHING TPMS SOLUTIONS
- Activates, reads and relearns all known sensors
- Enhanced, at-a-glance diagnostics status screen
- Fast OBDII relearn for most vehicles
- Program MX-Sensors to replace 99% of OE sensors
- Copy By OBD sensor programming for faster service
- Four MX-Sensor program modes; batch program up to 20 MX-Sensors
- Includes wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface (VCI)
- Tire pressure placard value reset
- Read/Clear TPMS system codes & view live data
- Free Wi-Fi software updates for the life of the tool
|Operating System||Android™ 9.0|
|Processor||Quad-core processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Memory||1GB RAM DDR4 & 64GB ROM|
|Display||5.5-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280x720 resolution|
|• USB 2.0, Type C|
|Sensors||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio input/output||Input: N/A|
|Power and Battery||• 3.8 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery|
|• Charges via 5 V AC/DC power supply|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/2 A|
|Power Consumption||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.8 V|
|Operating Temp.||-10 to 45°C(14 to 113°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||183.0 mm (7.2”) x 89.0 mm (3.5”) x 22.0 mm (0.87”)|
|Net Weight||368 g (0.8 lb.)|
|Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code,|
|SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed,|
|Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,|
|GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.66|
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276