Autel MaxiBAS BT608 Battery and Vehicle Diagnostic Automotive Tool
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 Battery and Vehicle Diagnostic Automotive Tool.
Part Number: BT608
The BT608 is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. The BT608 can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics. The BT608’s VINscan function enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications. Read/Clear codes on all available vehicles systems. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi or print test reports via the built-in thermal printer..
There is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market and number 1 in diagnostic automotive tools.
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24-volt cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- One-touch Battery registration
- Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
- Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
- Read and erase codes of all available systems
|Operating System||Android 9.0|
|Screen Display||5.5'' LCD touch screen with 720*1280 resolution|
|Connectivity||· Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)|
|· USB 2.0 , Type C|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Working Current||< 450 mA at 7.7 V DC|
|Internal Battery||7.7 V, 3000 mAh|
|CCA Range||100 to 3000 A|
|Voltage Range||1.5 to 36 V|
|Working Temperature||0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F )|
|Storage Temperature||-10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F )|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||204 mm (8.03”) x 90 mm (3.54”) x 32 mm (1.25”)|
|Weight||510 g (1.12 lb.)|
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276