Autel MaxiSys MS909 Diagnostic Tablet w/ MaxiFLASH VCI Diagnostic Automotive Tools
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel MaxiSys MS909 Diagnostic Tablet w/ MaxiFLASH VCI Diagnostic Automotive Toolsr is Best Diagnostic Automotive Tools one can buy.
Part Number: MD808P
The MaxiSys MS909 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. The MS909 features the new MaxiFlash VCI, a combination VCI and vehicle communication tool providing faster dual Wi-Fi vehicle and network communications. The MS909 features front and rear cameras and a rechargeable Lithium battery providing 8 hours of continuous use to ensure you always have the power to scan.
There is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market and number 1 in diagnostic automotive tools.
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen|
|Connectivity||WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)|
|BT v.2.1 + EDR|
|USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device)|
|SD Card (Support up to 256GB)|
|Camera||Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight|
|Front: 5.0 Megapixel|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jac|
|Power and Battery||15000mAH 3.8V lithium-polymer battery|
|Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C|
|Input Voltage||12V/3A Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")|
|Weight||1.66kg (3.66 lb.)|
|Protocols||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)|
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276