Autel MaxiSys MS919 Diagnostic Tablet with Advanced VCMI Diagnostic Automotive Tools
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel MaxiSys MS919 Diagnostic Tablet with Advanced VCMI Diagnostic Automotive Tools is Best Diagnostic Automotive Tools one can buy.
Part Number: MS919
The MaxiSys MS919 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. The new MaxiFlash VCMI, functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The supporting MS919 software provides a large library of preset guided tests and extensive waveform library, to ensure techs are getting the most Oscilloscope use. The MS919 software outperforms competitors by offering DTC and sensor specific test options to help test more accurately, as well as providing probe and component location diagrams so technicians test while connected correctly.
There is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market and number 1 in diagnostic automotive tools.
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7 inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touchscreen|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)|
|BT v.2.1 + EDR|
|USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device)|
|SD Card (Support up to 256GB)|
|Camera (rear)||Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight|
|Front: 5.0 Megapixel|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||15000mAh 3.8V lithium-polymer battery|
|Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C|
|Input Voltage||12V/3A Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")|
|Protocols||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11897-2, ISO-11897-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)|
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276