Autel MAXISYS-VCI Bluetooth VCI for MS908 and MS905 KITS
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel MAXISYS-VCI Bluetooth VCI Wireless Diagnostic Interface
Part Number: MAXISYS-VCI
The Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface is a multi-brand device which comes with the MaxiSys tool kit. It is designed to connect wirelessly with the MaxiSys Display Tablet, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission. Thanks to the wireless Bluetooth technology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle. This interface device can communicate with vehicles’ electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics. The development of this interface has been focused on reducing the communication time, and ensuring the tool is practical to use.
- Supports comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules.
- Designed to connect wirelessly with the MaxiSys Display Tablet, as well as standalone PCs via a USB 2.0 full-speed connection.
- Features convenient wireless Bluetooth technology, which allows you to work freely around the vehicle.
- Reduces the communication time, and guarantees performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics.
|Communications||Bluetooth V.2.1 + EDR|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Input Voltage Range||12 VDC|
|Supply Current||200 mA @ 12 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (ambient)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (ambient)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||147.5 mm (5.80”) x 85.5 mm (3.37”) x 29.0 mm (1.14”)|
|Weight||0.215 kg (0.473 lb)|
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276