Autel MaxiSYS VCI100 Bluetooth Vehicle Communication Interface Wireless Diagnostic
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel MaxiSYS VCI100 Compact Bluetooth Vehicle Communication Interface Wireless Diagnostic Interface Vehicle Diagnostic Connector Only For MaxiSys MS906BT and MS906TS
Part Number: VCI100
The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiVCI V100 is a small interface box used to connect to a vehicle's diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect wirelessly with the MaxiSys Display Tablet, as well as standalone PC, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission. Thanks to the wireless BTtechnology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle.
Wireless Bluetooth Technology, Features convenient wireless Bluetooth technology enabling tech to perform diagnostics outside of vehicle. Wirelessly connects vehicle ECU to MaxiSYS tablets supporting Bluetoot.
Comprehensive Diagnosis, Supports comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules.
Fast ECUs communication, The MaxiVCI V100 can communicate with vehicles' electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics. The development of this interface has been focused on reducing the communication time, and ensuring the tool is practical to use. Ultra-fast OBDII-port communication within 75 feet.
PLEASE NOTE:-This MaxiSYS VCI100 Bluetooth Interface can only work for Autel MaxiSys MS906BT and MS906TS.
- Wirelessly connects vehicle ECU to MaxiSYS tablets supporting Bluetooth
- Features convenient wireless Bluetooth technology enabling tech to perform diagnostics outside of vehicle
- Supports comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules
- Ultra-fast OBDII-port communication within 75 feet
- Undateable software via the Internet
- The MaxiVCI V100 device package includesthe unit, user manual, and a CD with driver program and update agent.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276