Autel MaxiTPMS TBE200 Tire Tread and Brake Disc Wear Examiner
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Autel MaxiTPMS TBE200 Tire Tread and Brake Disc Wear Examiner.
Part Number: TBE200
The MaxiTPMS TBE200 is a laser-enabled tire tread depth & brake disc wear examiner that provides users with quick and accurate wear measurements. Measure brake disc wear without having to remove tires. It features a 1.65” AMOLED super retina touchscreen, displaying measurement data curves in real-time.
TBE200 provides uneven wear analysis and detailed replacement & maintenance suggestions for quick tire service. The TBE200 dual cameras enable users to document tire wear and damage and scan Tire Identification Number (TIN). Use the tool separately, or with ITS600 to view and print detailed TPMS reports.
- Tire tread depth & brake disc wear check in one tool, no need to remove the wheel during measurement
- Laser measurement with 0.1mm accuracy
- Full tread measurement
- Quick Check both tread depth & brake disc
REAL-TIME TIRE HEALTH ANALYSIS
- Real-time measurement data on touchscreen
- Measurement data curve display
- Uneven wear analysis
- Test detail for single tire tread / brake disc
- Detailed replacement & maintenance suggestions (tire/brake disc replacement, tire rotation/alignment servicing)
- Scan DOT, tire expiration notice, tire recall lookup
- Take photos of tire wear & damage
COMPREHENSIVE TEST REPORT
- Comprehensive Test Report: TPMS health, Tire tread depth & brake disc wear characteristics & Repair tips (Requires ITS600)
|Processor||4x ARM Cortex-A35 (1.5 GHz)|
|Memory||1GB RAM LPDDR3 & 4GB ROM|
|Display||1.65-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 348×442 resolution|
|• USB 2.0, Type C|
|Camera||CMOS WXGA, 1 megapixel & 8 megapixel, 30fps|
|Audio output||Output: Beep|
|Power and Battery||• 3.7 V/3000 mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery|
|• Charges via 5 V AC/DC power supply|
|Tested Battery Life||Around 8 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||300 mA (AMOLED on with default brightness) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.||-10 to 45°C(14 to 113°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||283.0 mm (11.14”) x 39.0 mm (1.54”) x 33.5 mm (1.32”)|
|Net Weight||188 g (0.41 lb.)|
|Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code,|
|SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed,|
|Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,|
|UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6|
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276
Great item that gives a lot of info easily and fast. I wish the I could do the reports without buying the Aurelius 601 as I recently bought the 508