Mueller-Kueps 609 033 Ball Joint Separator
Importand Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
This ball joint separator kit allows for the fast and safe removal of suspension and steering system ball joints. Our very rugged, flat design with 3 interchangeable forks that are attached to the center screw allows continuous adjustment within the jaw capacity range.
Completely drop forged for strength and durability. Comes with impact spindle for use with an impact wrench.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Designed to be used with an Impact tool
- Fast and safe removal of suspension and steering systems ball joints.
- Very rugged, flat design of Ball Joint Separator with 3 interchangeable forks, that are attached to the center screw to allow continuous adjustment within the jaw capacity range.
- Completely drop forged.
- Jaw capacity range from 30 – 65 mm
- 3 different fork sizes (24, 27 and 31 mm) makes a very adaptable separator.
- Safe to use.
- e.g. Audi / VW (A3, A4 and A6 with double wishbone), BMW, Mercedes-Benz.
- Comes with "Vibro-Impact" reaction screw.
- Making your work quick and safe.
- No damage to ALU and rubber components.
Shipping: 8 Lbs
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276
I purchased this tool after learning the hard way how delicate aluminum knuckles. Saves time not having to worry about damaging expensive parts.
Professional ball joint removal to pop out most ball joints out of knuckles. No more beating the knuckle with a hammer. Especially useful on late model cars with aluminum knuckles. Mueller-Kueps tools are the best