Branick 685 Mobile Nitrogen Generator System w/Hose Reels P/N 00-0108
Part Number: 00-0108
Our mobile systems deliver speed and high purity while allowing you to stay on the go. The 685 comes with hose reels and a 30 gallon tank allowing you to convert a passenger vehicle without being tethered to an air source. Four hoses with clip chucks are standard, though there are six conversion ports capable of handling duallies or spares. The 685 has added capacity to easily handle SUV and light truck applications - even works great for top-off or single conversion on commercial tires. Because of the PRISM Membrane, the system also act as an air dryer, which means it produces a more consistent purity over the lifespan of the machine. And, if you want to keep your mobile system mobile, but also want nitrogen at your tire changing location, our mobile units have an auxiliary port on the back so you can fill any size storage tank for extra capacity. It's like having two systems for the price of one.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Air Input Range 100 to 175 psi
- Air Input* 5.6 cfm
- Nitrogen Output* 8.0 cfm
- Nitrogen Purity Adj 95% - 99.5%
- Operating Temperature 40° to 150° F
- Inlet Port (Female) 3/8” NPT
- Outlet Port (Female) 3/8” NPT
- Nitrogen Purity Port Yes
- Auto Shut-Off Yes
- Pre-Filters 2
- N2 Outlet Pressure Gauge Yes
- Air Inlet Pressure Gauge Yes
- Weight 430 lbs
- Hoses 4 Reels
- Inflator Set Press. Range 5 psi to 145 psi
- Inflator Accuracy +/-0.5% Full Scale
- Display Increments 1 psi
- Power Supply 12v DC SLA
- Rechargeable Yes
- Dimensions (inches) 32 D X 29 W X 48 H
- Weight (lbs) 470
- 30 Gallon Tank
- Six conversion inflator ports
- PRISM Membrane
- 7-Year membrane warranty
- Faster Inflation times
- Fill multiple tires at once; capable of handling duallies or spaces
- Acts as air dryer to produce more consistent purity
- Longest Warranty term on the market!
Weight: 470 LBS
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276