Branick G300 Brake Bleeder w/2 Adaptors PN 900-679
Importand Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Branick G300 Brake Bleeder w/2 Adaptors P/N 900-679
Part Number: G300
The Branick G-300 Pressure Brake Bleeder is another OEM-recommended product from Branick. It's a diaphragm-type bleeder that keeps fluid and air separated. It has a large 4-gallon reservoir eliminating frequent refilling and requires only one operator for both conventional and anti-lock brake systems. The G-300 comes with a quick coupler and it has wheels for mobility. It includes two of the most common adapters, the 29G and 45G9, but it will also support custom adapters for all makes and models. Or, there's the G-300A that includes no adapters so that you can purchase what you prefer separately. Made at our manufacturing facility in Fargo, ND, the G-300 is made of steel and is going to be the most durable brake bleeder you've ever had in your shop - guaranteed.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- One man diaphragm-type pressure brake bleeder for conventional and anti-lock brake systems.
- Diaphragm keeps air/fluid separated
- Large capacity reservoir (approximately 4 gallons) eliminates frequent refilling.
- OEM Recommended, Especially for AntiLock Brake Systems
- Large 4 Gallon Reservoir Means Less Time Spent Refilling
- Easy One Person Operation on All Brake Systems
- Continually regulated pressure up to 60 PSI
- Quick Couple for Easy Adapter Removal With No Air Introduced
- Simple hand open / close filler port
- High grade ball valves at critical tank locations for quick easy shut-off
- Wheels for mobility
- It includes two adapters will handle most brake systems, and has a full range of adapters available for special applications
- Steel construction.
- DOT 3 and DOT 4 compatible
- Weight 25 lbs
- 4-1/8" Diameter Adapter, 29G
- 3.5" x 6.5" Adapter, 45G9
Weight: 34 LBS 14 x 14 x 24
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276