CEMB C218 Video Truck & Bus Wheel Balancer
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
CEMB C218 BUS AND TRUCK WHEEL BALANCER WITH STANDARD CONES, TRUCK CONES, WHEEL LIFT AND ACCESSORY
CEMB’s C218 is a universal wheel balancer that operates at high precision on trucks, buses, light commercial, and car wheels thanks to a 40mm shaft and to a rich standard equipment including cones and adapters.
- Pneumatic stationary brake useful during wheel mounting and counterweight application.
- Pedal operated pneumatic lift (soft type) enables excellent centering accuracy of the wheel on the shaft.
- C218 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light & heavy commercial trucks and bus thanks to a 40mm shaft and a large assortment of adaptors and cones standard
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Radial Runout Sonar
- Fully Automatic Cycle with Breaking
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
ounces to grams
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” program–plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Direct weight location program (no re-positioning of stick-on weights)
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Power Supply: 110VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
- Car Mode Balancing Speed: < 100 rpm
- Truck Mode Balancing Speed: < 70 rpm
- Car Mode Balancing Accuracy: < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
- Truck Mode Balancing Accuracy: < 1 oz (< 10 g)
- Car Mode Average Cycle Time: 8 seconds
- Truck Mode Average Cycle Time: 20 seconds
- Rim Diameter Capacity: 10″ – 30″ (265 – 765 mm)
- Rim Width Capacity: 1.5″ – 20″ (40 – 510 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight: 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Max. Tire Diameter: 51″ (1,295 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)
- Shaft Size: 40 mm
- Operating Pressure: 8-10 bar (115-145 psi)
- Gross Ship. Weight: 750 lbs (340 Kg)
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276