CEMB ER100 ER SERIES WHEEL BALANCER 10-30" WHEEL, INCLUDED WHEEL LIFT,AUTOMATIC DISTANCE AND DIAMETER, LASER POSITIONING FOR WEIGHTS, BEST WHEEL ACCESS, PRINTER AND TOUCH SCREEN MONITOR
Completely renewed, the ER100 EVO top-of-the-range wheel balancer, in a matter of seconds and without any manual intervention on behalf of the operator the machine automatically detects all wheel dimensions, unbalance, internal and external wheel and rim eccentricity, tread-depth and conicity.
The new CEMB wheel balancer ER100 EVO presents a completely renewed aestethic, maintening all the advantages of ErgoFast. The ErgoFast range of balancing machines has been developed to offer the operator the best possible working conditions. Every tool in a handy position, total access to internal part of rim, all accessories within reach and touch screen are only but a few of the advantages developed for our end users.
3D Laser Scan
- – Touchless wheel distance and diameter measuring system which, combined with the external radial laser for width measurement, detects with 3D precision the dimensions of any profile, even the most complex; no intervention of the operator.
- -Advanced technology that speeds up the dimensions reading process without penalizing reliability and precision.
- – Brighter laser pointer that grants an extreme accuracy during correction thanks to a clear indication of the application point for stick-on weights.
- – Greatest robustness for a long lasting usage. No moving parts are exposed, risks of damages are reduced
- – Easy maintenance
Two laser beams indicate the exact 12 o’clock position to place clip-on weights. With these accurate reference points, any possibility of erratically placing counterweights is eliminated.
Wheel structure analysis
Very often wheel vibrations are not caused by unbalances, but by a structural (geometrical) difformity of the wheel itself. ER100 EVO in a few seconds of a single spin displays unbalance and eccentricity of tire and rim.
The operator will be allerted on the screen when the total eccentricity value exceeds the maximum tolerance admissible. Should the run-out value be out of tolerance, simply pressing a push-button the operator can visualize the best tire/rim mutual positioning to drive the total eccentricity value within tolerance.
If the operator requires, during the same measuring cycle, ER100 EVO can display also the values of conicity and tread-depth, detected through laser scan. The machine can also measure the eccentricity of the rim alone. A double scan on the two separate bead seating positions acknowledge the exact structure of the rim.
One plane balancing
OPB (One Plane Balancing), eliminates both static and dynamic unbalance with a single counterweight, indicating the exact position to apply the weight inside the rim. The balancer automatically detects if it is possible to correct both unbalances with only one weight, and activates OPB program (One Plane Balancing). A real revolution in wheel balancing. OPB saves you time and money while maximizing your productivity.
The innovative tolerance calculation system AutoAdaptive Mode is based on the evaluation of the residual imbalance limit value corresponding to an acceptable perceived vibration. For each wheel that is balanced, the software AutoAdaptive Mode detects weight and dimensions and calculates the tolerance value that will cancel any vibration perceived on the steering wheel. AutoAdaptive Mode grants the highest comfort when driving, and together with OPB Program, saves balancing time.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Shaft Size 40mm
- Balancing Speed < 100 rpm
- Balancing Accuracy < 1g
- Rim Diameter 10" - 30"
- Rim Width 1.5" - 20"
- Max. Wheel Weight 165 lbs (75kg)
- Operating Temperature °F 32-113 (°C 0-45)
- Average Cycle Time 6-8 seconds
- Power Supply 110VAC
- Min/Max Air Pressure 115/145psi (8/10bar)
- Shipping Dimensions L58" x W43" x H85"
- Gross Shipping Weight 630 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276