CEMB K22 Motorcycle Wheel Balancer
The K22 shaft is fixed so that the wheel rotates freely on its own bearings. This simulates exactly the assembly of the wheel on the motorbike and eliminates all the assembly inaccuracies which are inevitable with traditional balancing machines for car wheels where the adapter is put in rotation with the wheel.
- Universal space saving wheel balancer with excellent technical specifications combining a sturdy structure with attractive and modern design
- K22 balances bearing type wheels, scooters wheels (hand spin), and single sided swing arm (with optional AGF adaptor set)
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
ounces to grams
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” and “Dynamic” program
- 12-Compartment Weight Tray + Adapters compartment
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Shaft Size 40mm
- Balancing Speed < 80 rpm
- Balancing Accuracy < 1g
- Rim Diameter 10" - 30"
- Rim Width 1.5" - 20"
- Max. Wheel Weight 66 lbs (30 kg)
- Operating Temperature °F 32-113 (°C 0-45)
- Average Cycle Time 4-6 seconds
- Power Supply 110VAC
- Shipping Dimensions L58" x W43" x H59"
- Gross Shipping Weight 240 lbs
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276