The CEMB SM645HP2 is a High-Performance Tilt-Back Tire Changer, designed for professional use. This model is specifically designed to deal with high-performance Fleet Tires, Over the Road, and 24.5 Tractor Tires, especially those with stiff sidewalls and deep drop centers. The SM645HP2 features an automatic locking tilt-column and the high-performance HP2 press arm, highly recommended for servicing run-flat and UHP tires with ease. The self-centering plate boasts a 12-26” locking capacity and uses a pneumatic control and high-quality locking system with roller guides. The bead loosening system adjusts to fit the diameter and width of the tire for improved control accuracy. This high-performance model is an asset for any busy tire shop dealing with a variety of challenging tire-changing operations.
- Equipped with the HP2 side presser that facilitates mounting and dismounting operations of Run-flat and UHP tires.
- Self-centering plate with 12-26” locking capacity.
- Tilt-back mount-demount arm automatically rotates and lowers into position.
- Utilizes pneumatic control and high quality locking system with roller guides.
- Bead loosening system: Adjustable to the correct angle to fit diameter and width improving control accuracy.