The Cyclone Manufacturing Model DC4000 is an excellent addition to any sandblast cabinet. When used properly this unit is capable of extracting airborne waste material inside a blast cabinet during sandblasting. This allows the user a better opportunity to see their sandblast activity while in use to avoid damaging the work piece.
The DC4000 is built to last, and under normal use and with proper maintenance there is little downtime with this unit.
- 400 CFM
- Blower Driven
- Cartridge Filter and Prefilter
- Constructed of 16 gauge welded steel
WARNING: This cabinet is constructed from steel. In accordance with proposition 65 we are complying by indicating that steel has been known to contain Nickel. Nickel is a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Overall Dimensions 19" (w) x 19"(d) x 72"(h)
- Opening 16" x 26 1/2"
- Hose 6' - 2-1/4" ID
- Electrical 110 Volts, 60 Hz, 1/3 Horsepower
- Construction 16 Gauge Welded Steel
- Filter Paper cartridge filter and cloth wrap
- Weight 225 pounds
- Efficiency 400 CFM, 9" Direct Drive 3450 RPM Motor
Shipping: 225 Lbs
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer's Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276