G-Tec by Flow Dynamics TTCF-6 Basic Heated Cooler Transmission Line Flusher 40400036
MODEL : TTCF-6
PART NO: 40400036
The TTCF-6 BASIC is the original heated cooler line flusher, and has been the industry standard since 1991. The Basic features include:
The Basic can be upgraded at any time by purchasing any, or all, of the features of either the TTCF-6D Deluxe or the TTCF-7AR Supreme.
The Basic Heated Cooler Line Flusher cleans out the cooler lines and heat exchanger prior to installing a rebuilt or new transmission; a process which has been proven to minimize the likelihood of repeat repairs. This special tool removes contamination in the cooling system by melting down waxy varnish residue from burnt ATF and by purging the metal particles, clutch materials, and other contaminants from the system. Only by heating the cooling system back to high temperatures will the exchanger expand releasing the debris into the flow of pulsating hot oil.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Limited Warranty
- 10 gallon all-coating for durability
- Adjustable (60°-199°F) internal tank heater
- Temperature gauge
- Domestic adapters
- Low fluid safety switch
- Sealed heavy duty switches with indicator lights
- Commercial grade Baldor motor with ½ hp service factor
- Viking pulsating (1750 rpm) pump with Watts pressure relief valve
- Two magnetic spin on filters
- 10" semi-pneumatic rubber tires
- Two 6-foot color-coded hoses with quick disconnects.
Free Shipping within USA only !!
Weight: 114 lbs
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276