G-Tec TTCF-7AR Heated Cooler Transmission Line Flusher 40400037
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
G-Tec by Flow Dynamics TTCF-7AR Heated Cooler Transmission Line Flusher
MODEL : TTCF-7AR
PART NO: 40400037
Our Heated Cooler Line Flusher cleans out the cooler lines and heat exchanger prior to installing a rebuilt or new transmission; a process which has been proven to minimize the likelihood of repeat repairs. This special tool removes contamination in the cooling system by melting down waxy varnish residue from burnt ATF and by purging the metal particles, clutch materials, and other contaminants from the system. Only by heating the cooling system back to high temperatures will the exchanger expand releasing the debris into the flow of pulsating hot oil.
The TTCF-7AR SUPREME, G-Tec's Top-of-The-Line Flusher, has all the features of the TTCF-6 Basic and the TTCF-60 Deluxe plus a few very important brand new features. The Supreme has two checkable filter screens which are inserted into the two spin on filters to determine when all the debris is out of the cooler system. The Supreme also comes with an Air Purge System, or APA. This system allows the user to purge with the air before flushing to blow debris out of the lines and a 5 or 10 second air blast during flushing will help clean the system faster, saving labor time. According to tests conducted by the American Honda Tool division, using the APA System reduced flushing time by as much as 75%. Finally, the APA can be used to clear and to dry the lines after flushing. The Supreme also comes with the Honda special fittings as well as our newly designed, deeper tool tray. The Supreme is currently the best machine for cleaning cooler lines.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- 10 gallon all-steel low profile tank powder coated for durability
- Auto-controlled 1500 Watt internal tank heater keeps the fluid at the optimum temperature to clean the cooling system
- 1 inch gauge for monitoring the temperature of the fluid in the flusher's tank
- The low fluid safety (float) switch prevents damage to the heater by cutting power to the heater when the fluid level in the tank drops too low - illuminating a red warning light on the electrical box
- Sealed heavy duty on/off switches with green indicator lights
- 1750 ppm (pulses per minute) pulsating pump with a pressure relief valve and a commercial-grade motor with a 1/2 hp service factor
- 10 inch semi-pneumatic rubber tires for easy mobility
- Two magnetic non-bypass spin on absorption filters
- Two 8 foot hoses with quick disconnects
- 1 inch drain plug allows quick and easy cleaning of tank
- Motor shield reduces noise and tool tray holds adapters
- Two rubber grommets for the hoses to pass through thus preventing damage from vibration
- Hydraulic purge valve prolongs the life of the filters and fluid
- 5 gpm flowmeter shows any system blockages or restrictions
- Longer handle for easy mobility
- Air injection system for added scrubbing and vent tower
- Reverser valve
- Comes with the following adapter sets: Domestic, Banjo, Honda
Free Shipping within USA only !!
Weight: 135 lbs
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276
great product highly advisable