G-Tec by Flow Dynamics TTCF-8 Heated Cooler Transmission Line Flusher 40400038
MODEL : TTCF-8
PART NO: 40400038
Our Heated Cooler Line Flusher cleans out the cooler lines and heat exchanger prior to installing a rebuilt or new transmission; a process which has been proven to minimize the likelihood of repeat repairs. This special tool removes contamination in the cooling system by melting down waxy varnish residue from burnt ATF and by purging the metal particles, clutch materials, and other contaminants from the system. Only by heating the cooling system back to high temperatures will the exchanger expand releasing the debris into the flow of pulsating hot oil.
This model comes with all the features of our previous models with the addition of the one-nut Oberg 64 micron filter, so you can easily show your customers the dirt you cleaned out of their lines. The TTCF-8 also comes complete with nearly adapter we offer allowing you to clean the cooler lines of hundreds of models of vehicles!
Every automatic transmission (A.T.) cooling system, whether it is an air-to-oil cooler or the new puck-style coolers must be cleaned when the transmission is overhauled or replaced in order to minimize repeat repairs - the dreaded comeback. G-TEC’s Heated Cooler Line Flusher is the most effective and economic method for removing contamination and debris from the cooling system.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- 10 gallon all-steel low profile tank powder coated for durability
- Auto-controlled 1500 Watt internal tank heater keeps the fluid at the optimum temperature to clean the cooling system
- 1 inch gauge for monitoring the temperature of the fluid in the flusher's tank
- The low fluid safety (float) switch prevents damage to the heater by cutting power to the heater when the fluid level in the tank drops too low - illuminating a red warning light on the electrical box
- Sealed heavy duty on/off switches with green indicator lights
- 1750 ppm (pulses per minute) pulsating pump with a pressure relief valve and a commercial-grade motor with a 1/2 hp service factor
- 10 inch semi-pneumatic rubber tires for easy mobility
- Two magnetic non-bypass spin on absorption filters
- Two 8 foot hoses with quick disconnects
- 1 inch drain plug allows quick and easy cleaning of tank
- Motor shield reduces noise and tool tray holds adapters
- Two rubber grommets for the hoses to pass through thus preventing damage from vibration
- Hydraulic purge valve prolongs the life of the filters and fluid
- 5 gpm flowmeter shows any system blockages or restrictions
- Longer handle for easy mobility
- Air injection system for added scrubbing and vent tower
- Reverser valve
- 64 micron Oberg filter with one-nut assembly for easy cleaning
- Hour meter to determine how long you have been flushing - useful for determining when to change filters
- Comes with the following adapter sets: Domestic, Banjo, Honda, SDA, P1, P2, P3, P4, Honda/Acura Puck (P6), Audi/VW/Nissan (AVWN)
Free Shipping within USA only !!
Weight: 120 lbs
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276